Countryside Church’s Family Ministry recognizes each family as the primary source of religious education for their children. Together, we unite to support and nurture families through education, spiritual development, social engagement, community outreach and connection with the larger church community.
- Supports families raising children in our Unitarian Universalist values in a rapidly changing world.
- Nurtures families through education, spiritual development, social engagement, community outreach and connection with the larger church community.
- Fosters parent to parent interaction, support, and sharing of ideas as they face the challenges and celebrate the joys that go along with raising a family.
- Develops our children’s sense of community and a shared sense of identity with our church and the values it represents.
- Seeks to transform lives, promote justice, and foster universal values of love, respect, and responsibility for children, youth and families.
- Celebrates our children’s unique sense of self, their place in our wider Unitarian Universalist movement today, and for generations to come.
Family Ministry Nights ~ 2nd Fridays, 6:00 pm
All are welcome to join Family Ministry for our monthly All-Ages events! They are held the 2nd Friday of the month beginning at 6:00 pm. Please bring a dish to share for the potluck dinner. Dinner will be followed by a multi-generational activity.